Monday, August 25, 2008

Audree Being A Goofball

So Little Miss Priss has started to laugh when you laugh. It is HILIARIOUS!! She has also started to have fun with peek-a-boo. The other night I was playing peek-a-boo with her and I would say Where's Audree??? Then i would turn around real fast and say BOO there she is! She would jump then just die laughing!! Here is a clip we caught of her. Of course when she saw the camera she quit doing it like she was before we had the camera out, but I still think its cute. I wish I could bottle her laugh up and keep it that way forever!

3 comments:

The Pifer's said...

we my baby is tooooooo cute!!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

how funny! i love how she jumps! sweet baby! cant wait for a play date :)

lots of love said...

that is so adorable!