I was browsing through some blogs tonight and came across this video. This video touches me deeply as one of my very best and closests friends in going through this. Its something that millions of women through and suffer from.. its called INFERTILITY.
in·fer·til·i·ty (ĭn'fər-tĭl'ĭ-tē)
n.Absent or diminished fertility.
The persistent inability to conceive a child.
http://www.tearsandhope.com/emptyarms_video.html
When her and her husand first started the journey we thought it would all happen pretty quick. Now here we are almost 3 years later and they still do not have a baby. I never realized how emotionaly draining this could be on them. I never realized the heartache it could cause them. I never realized that conceiving a child would be so hard. They have been through so many ups and downs within the last almost 3 years of trying, but yet they stay so positive. Of course they have their days of being down and questing why, but they always get over that hurdle and put it in God's hands. Tiffany, I admire you in more ways that one. I dont know if I could ever put myself in your shoes and handle it the way you do. We tried for 3 months and i was emotionally drained over it and here you are going on 3 years. God is watching over yall, this is his "test" for the 2 of you and yall will complete it and pass with flying colors!!
After watching this video and crying through it makes you stop and think about alot of things. Have you ever really sat down and thought about how EXACT things have to be in order for you to conceive a child? Yes Ive thought about it and its absolutley amazing with the timing of things. Im still in awe of how a child is even brought into this world. When I was pregnant with Audree I would just hold my belly and cry for her. I thought of how bad we wanted her, how we would raise her, how we couldn't wait to see her to love and hold her. A child is a miracle and a blessing from God. Most people take it for granted.... some have kids and some of us stop and think why? BUT Its not our place to judge nor ask why. I have 1 beautiful and amazing daughter who touches my heart and soul very deeply. I adore everything she does and she has my entire heart along with all of my emotions. Without her I would be lost!! Thank God everyday for your blessings, even the smallest ones.
I haven't always been there for her and her husband as they have been going through this journey and for that I am very very sorry for. I should be the one who is calling her everyday to see how things are going, the first one to be asking how the dr's appointment went, what did they say, when's your next checkup and most of all I should be asking her how are you doing? Im not the person who has been doing that and things are going to change.
I want them to have this baby so bad. I am longing for that day when she calls me and will say im pregnant. I can't wait for the day she has her first ultrasound, when they find out the gender, and most importantly when she has that beautiful angel from God.
Zach and Tiffany we ♥ you guys. We are sorry for not always being there for you while going through this process but we promise we will be here from here on out.
2 comments:
Ok now that I am done crying my eyes out, thank you...you have no idea and will never know how much that means to me. It is a hard journey and it took us a long time to get where we are right now. It's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy (don't have one, but if I did I wouldn't wish it upon them.) I never in a million years thought this would happen to us, who thinks about that? I don't know exactly why God choose us to go through this, but I do knoow he picked us for a reason and so far it has made us a stronger couple and that I am thankful for. My faith and strength has grown, I have learned how to put more things in God's hands and let him take control. One day (a LONG time from now) when I am standing at heavens gates I will ask him, why me...not in anger but because I want to know if I passed "his test". God has a reason for everything and I truly believe that, there are some people that think he "punishes" us, and I have to admit, I was one of those people in the begining...but now I know he isn't punishing me at all, he is sculpting me into the women I should be. If I got pregnant 3 years ago, I would have appriciated it, I would have loved that baby with all my heart and soul...but I might would have complained about all the little things, now...I long for those things...I long to spend hours throwing up in the toliet, and gaining the weight, and even the dreaded stretch marks (as long as they don't look like the girls at Schlitterbahn (sp??)) haha....but now I will appriciate my pregnany and my baby in a whole new light, I will cherish every moment..."Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers"...he has a plan and I know it!
Thank you for writing that, it means alot to me. Love ya!
haha i cried too watching it. its a very open video that says alot from the heart. You guys are amazing and are an inspiration as far as couples and faith go. It will happen, I know it will. I have to admit now that im not pregnant, i miss it. I miss the kicks, the growing belly, etc.
BUT TIFF no schlitterbahm girls!! hahahahaha
Post a Comment