Well today was such a day filled with mixed emotions!! I am so happy that my daughter is one and is healthy and full of life. At the same time I am sad because I want my baby to be a baby forever and ever.
When she woke up we sang happy birthday to her and she smiled and giggled the whole time. It was too sweet! We got dressed and took her to IHOP to have her very first BIG girl breakfast! We ordered her pancakes with a smiley face!! It was so stinking cute, I didn't want her to eat it! I have to say my daughter LOVED that pancake! She tore it up. We also let her taste ham and real fresh bananas.
After we ate we come to take a little snoozer, which was much needed! After our nap we got ready for an afternoon at the zoo! Brett hasn't let me take Aud before because he says she is too little, but today us girls got our way! Audree loved the zoo and all of the animals inside. She laughed and smiled I think the whole 2.5 hours we were there. At one exhbit a monkey came and sat right in front of the window we were standing in front of. The monkey touched the glass and Audree thought that was hilarious!!
Anywho we are now off to get in to the bath and down for beddy bye. I can't believe my baby is 1!!



1 comment:
awwwwww im glad she had a good day! kinley loves the zoo too! she loves anything outdoors tho. well before u know it she'll be 2!
Post a Comment