They use a site called priceline.com... I know you've all seen the commercials. You know they sing PRICE LINE NEGOTIATORS haha. So off I I went to priceline.com. I typed in where I wanted to stay (San Antonio, TX) and wanted the riverwalk and then picked the star rating 4 STAR, but they have all options. At that time it gives you a selected area, a pretty good sized area of where your hotel will be. I mean we could end up right on the riverwalk or 10 miles away, but you will NOT know where or which hotel is yours until your bid goes through. Brett & I talked about it said lets just give it a shot. So it said average night for a 4 star hotel in San Antonio is $199. I said uhhh.... what should I bid. He said try $80, if they dont like it they'll turn it down. I said okay. So there I went typed in $80. It searched for a minute and BAM!! They accepted my bid!! I was like YAY, okay now where are we staying hahaha My hotel popped up and we are staying at the Hyatt Regency on the Riverwalk! I pulled their website up and the average cost a night for this hotel is $189. YES WE GOT IT FOR HALF PRICE!! Brett & I have been through this hotel several times when we were in San Antonio. Its the one with the glass elevators, real pretty fountains, etc. They even have a pool and jacuzzi on top of the hotel (not sure we will be in it since its still cool outside).
So basically this is like an EBAY for HOTELS!! Its AMAZING!! I would so recommend this to anyone. Ive already called the hyatt and they did indeed confirm our reservations!!
Here are some pics




1 comment:
awesome! i know yall are gunna have a blast!! take lots of pics!
Post a Comment