WELL................... here we are another week has gone by! We are now entering week 9 and WOW has this gone by pretty fast, considering we found out right before week 4! My tummy is DEF growing and pants are pretty dang tight! The heartburn started to kick in this weekend and geez it brought back memories from my pregnancy with Audree, I HAD IT ALL THE TIME!! It seems like my sickenss comes and goes in day wave forms, and the pattern seems to be like every other day as weird as that sounds. Friday I felt decent, Saturday I felt awful, Sunday I felt okay just really sleepy!
Im not sure if it just hit Brett that we were pregnant again or not, but this weekend we were laying in bed and he said you know there is a life growing inside of you, right? I said um.... yes I do and started laughing. He said do you think that is weird? I mean there is a human in your belly. I said Brett I know this! I think its the most wonderful and amazing feeling there is in the entire world!
Now for those of you who dont really know Brett, he doesn't show a lot of emotion. Like when we were pregnant with Audree he didn't really get too too excited, even though deep down he was ecstatic to be a daddy. I think as my belly started to grow and he started to feel her move is when it really hit him that we were having a baby! Audree & Brett tell the baby night night every night and Audree will pat my belly and then Brett will pat my belly. I am so extremely blessed to have such a loving and wonderful family.
You know I have had these fears in the back of my head about Audree: how will she react, will she understand that this is a baby, will she be okay, does she know she will always be my baby girl, etc. I have a hard time battling these thoughts! I know deep down she will be just fine, but goodness its hard to think about at times. I think she has a pretty good understanding of what is happening in my stomach, but its AFTER the baby is here when the test comes real!She sits and points to my stomach and says Audee (Audree) baby, she gives it kisses, hugs, if she climbs on my tummy she tells the baby sowwy (sorry), etc. I just know she is going to be an awesome big sister!!
How your baby's growing:
Your new resident is nearly an inch long — about the size of a grape — and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months. Other changes abound: Your baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form — as do her tiny teeth. The embryonic "tail" is completely gone. Your baby's organs, muscles, and nerves are kicking into gear. The external sex organs are there but won't be distinguishable as male or female for another few weeks. Her eyes are fully formed, but her eyelids are fused shut and won't open until 27 weeks. She has tiny earlobes, and her mouth, nose, and nostrils are more distinct. The placenta is developed enough now to take over most of the critical job of producing hormones. Now that your baby's basic physiology is in place, she's poised for rapid weight gain.
How your life's changing:
You still may not look pregnant even if your waist is thickening a bit. You probably feel pregnant, though. Not only are morning sickness and other physical symptoms out in full force for most women, but you may feel like an emotional pinball as well.Mood swings are common now — it's perfectly normal to feel alternately elated and terrified about becoming a parent. Try to cut yourself some slack. Most women find that moodiness flares up at around six to ten weeks, eases up in the second trimester, and then reappears as pregnancy winds to a close.
How Far Along? 9 weeks and 3 days
Total Weight Gained/Loss? - 6/7 pounds
Maternity Clothes: not yet
Sleep: Im starting to have trouble sleeping
Best Moment of the Week: Um...... well just knowing there is a baby in my belly!! haha
Movement- not yet, but I am soooo waiting for it
Food Craving- yogurt, jello with pineapples
Food aversions- red meat, bread, anything really hahaha
Morning sickness?- still there, it comes and goes
Gender- we have to wait another 11 weeks before we know
Labor Signs- NOWAY!!! Better not have any for a loooooong time either
Belly Button-waaaaaaaaaaaaay in!
What I miss- energy, feeling good
What I'm looking forward to- my tummy growing, hearing the heartbeat (Oct 1), feeling the baby move
Milestones- Peanut Jr offically graduated from an embryo to a fetus!!

3 comments:
You bought bedding?
OOOPS!!! HAHA nope that was from another thing. hehehe Nope no bedding bought until we know the gender!
I was about to say... you bought new bedding and there was no Facebook update? I didn't get a text picture? NOTHING?!
Post a Comment