Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

This weekend we had a family day planned, where we just spent the day with the 3 of us ( I ♥ these days). Brett is a referee almost 3 nights a week (monday, thursday & friday), and while I dont mind the pay and the extra money, I really have missed him.

Saturday afternoon we headed out to the Silo Pumpkin Patch in Temple. Once we got there we ate some food, did the petting zoo, rode hayrides and just hung out. We had such a good time!! Sorry for the picture overload haha

Audree ♥ pumpkins

Our Pumpkin Queen

Our cutie Patootie

Audree & I

Having a fun time

Brett, Audree & Me

Audree playing with all the pumpkins

Mommy, Daddy Can I have this one?

Brett feeding the Llama

Me and my sugarbear


Audree and Daddy

She ♥ the hay ride

Waving bye to the pumpkins

The most beautiful little girl in the world!

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

DANG those are some big pumpkins!! So so cute, I just love this time of year!