Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quick Update

We had our regularly scheduled check up today and another gender ultrasound to make sure our little princess was a princess. Brett wasn't able to make the appt this morning due to work, so my mom and aunt came with me to see our little angel!


She looked SO MUCH BIGGER than 4 weeks ago, and had lots of meat on her bones!! She weighs around a pound but couldn't really tell the length, which is okay by me. Ashlyn started out stubborn, just like her mommy, and wanted to sleep I guess. I told the tech she normally doesn't like to wake up til around 10:30 haha She finally woke up and we got to see her little arms moving ( I said she was waving hi to us), she kicked her little legs, yawned, smiled and we got a good profile pic of her!

I asked the tech to look at my placenta because I am so worried about having another preemie due to my abruption I had with Audree. It was located at the very top of the uterus and looks very healthy so that put my mind at ease a little bit.


After the ultrasound I headed back to see Dr K! He measured my belly and I'm measuring 25 weeks and Im really only 22.5 weeks EEEEEK! With Audree I always measured around a week ahead but GEEZ NOT 2.5 WEEKS AHEAD!! I have a feeling little Ashlyn is going to be a hunk like her sister was, @ 32 weeks Audree weighed 4 lbs 13.8 oz and was 18.5 inches long! IF she would have gone full term she would have been a 10 or 11 pounder they said.


No more ultrasound until we schedule my 3d-4d which will be in about 7-8 weeks I can't wait to see her again!!


I can't wait to show Audree another pic of her sister, she is getting good at saying Ashlyn. When we say our prayers @ night she has to God Bless her Baby, its the sweetest thing ever.




No comments: