This is what we heard over and over the other night from little missy. "Daddy......Mere. Mommy.... Mere Daaaaaaaddy....Meeeeeeere. Mooooooommy...... Meeeeeeeeere Daaaaaaaady preeeeeeeeeease". So off we went into Audree's room to see what she was up to and wanted. She was holding up her dollies and told Brett "Sit down prease". (yes I am typing the words correct, this is how Audree says them haha) Brett was the daddy, I was the mommy and Audree was the baby. We played and played with her little dollhouse and had so much fun! Next it was off to play with her kitchen. We eat crazy things this child cooks up!! It it so neat to sit and watch your kid use their imagination.

Daddy eating chicken

Daddy telling Audree "nobody emptied the dishwasher" (haha this is what he says in ral life too)

Daddy turning the blender on and Audree washing her eggs

Time for dollies

Showing Audree the bathtub

My husband is such an amazing father to our daughter. I never in my life imagined seeing him sitting on the floor playing dollies. I told him to get ready because it only gets better from here, not to mention we have little Ashlyn on the way (haha) God has truly blessed our family with an awesome man.
No comments:
Post a Comment