Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last Ballet Class

Last night we completed our 6 week class of mommy and me ballet. I enjoyed spending the time with Audree, watching her play and just have fun! The class didn't quite hold her attention like I thought it would be, but she had a good time. Her and Kinley bonded and have become great friends. I think Aud talks about Kinley all day long, even colored her and Skye a pic!

We wont be doing ballet again, atleast not for now. Audree needs something more where she can run around and burn off her energy haha So we start gymnastics August 25th!! Off to a new adventure!

Here are some pics from our last ballet class. *WARNING ITS PIC OVERLOAD*

Me & My Ballerina

Mrs Kinley

Audree watching all her "fans"

Kinley dancing with her scarf

Audree dancing with her scarf

Already staring at herself in the mirror LORD HELP US


Doing her ballerina walk

Kinley doing the monkey

Audree & Kinners being silly

Friends!!

Getting down hahaha I love Kinley here

Hanging like a monkey

Skipping all over the place

Audree & Kinley saying to their "fans"

More ballerina walk

Dancing with all the girls

"Girls just wanna have fun"

Miss Bashful

Aud & Kinley SOOOOO SWEET

Audree telling her teacher bye


Audree and Cousin Laura



2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

We are going to miss you :( Im thinking about just doing gymnastics and saying screw it hahaha!

Ape said...

hahaha i know were gonna miss seeing yall weekly! Audree just LOOOOOOVES Kinners!! I hope yall come to gymnastics, they would have a blast!!