Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bootcamp

Yes you read the title right, I said BOOT CAMP!

I have made the commitment to join a Boot Camp! It will me held for 4 consective weeks at a local park. Classes are Monday, Wednesday Friday @ 5:15 AM! EEEEEEK, I love my sleep so this will def be tough for me.

They state you can lose 3-8% of your body fat and drop 1-2 dress sizes. Im nervous, anxious, scared and excited all at the same time! Ive heard it is VERY VERY tough! They say it will kick your rear, you will probably puke, and you will have muscles that are VERY VERY sore! A lot of people that have done it, will do back to back sessions over month's time periods and say they got VERY fit. Some the best shape of their lives! Every other week they will make us RUN bleachers. Here is a pic of the stadium and the bleachers I will be having to run. TOUGH!!!!

My new adventure starts August 1!

Click here to read some of the testimonies!



No comments: