Thursday, August 25, 2011

Introducing Sandee & Sophee

I have been on the hunt for 2 puppies for my mother and stepfather since their dogs passed away from cancer. Its been a tough road of recovery from grieiving over them. They were just like a sister in a form, they were truly apart of our family. So losing them was a very tough time.

My parents finally said we could look for puppies. We had went down to the Humane Society because they wanted to rescue 2 sisters, but couldn't find much. Yesterday we found 2 blue heeler mix puppies and just fell in love. The home they were coming from was not liveable conditions for a puppy. My heart ached for them as soon I saw them.

We went to Petco and bought them all sorts of new goodies!!! Once we got them home they got a really good bath and all scrubbed up! I gave them a bowl of puppy food and it was like they hadnt eaten in days. They scarfed it down as well as the water. When I left last night to go home, they were all snuggled up together in their new bed!






No comments: