I found this questionaire on Pinterest yesterday and thought this would be fun to do with Audree before her Birthday! We can compare every year to see how things change.
A Conversation with Audree
My favorite food: Cheesesticks
A Conversation with Audree
My favorite food: Cheesesticks
My favorite sport to play: Soccer
The best show on television is: Spongebob
The coolest person on Earth is: Aunt Kistin
My favorite thing to learn about in school is: The days of the week song
The thing I do the most is: Play with my toys
If I could go anywhere in the world, Id go: to the beach
My favorite color is: Pink
When I grow up, I’m going to be: A Mommy
My current favorite song is: Revelations that made this momma smile
The book I am loving right now: Go Dog Go
Three words that describe me are: Silly, Gorgeous, & Big Sister
When I was little, I used to: Lay around
My favorite season of the year is: Winter
The snack I like best is: Fruit Snacks
One food that I really dislike: Fish
My best friend is: Kenzi
If I had one wish it would be: To be a ballerina
My best memory is: running in the ocean
1 comment:
such a cute idea!
Post a Comment