The girls & I did some back to school shopping for Audree. Let me just tell you, they are my wonderful little shopping buddies! I am going to be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E when they get a little older. They would both grab things and say "Oh this is cute" "Oh mom look at this", etc. Anywho we were walking to another store and the girls were just holding hands and talking up a storm.
The next day we laid low and met my sister in law and niece for dinner at Poppa Rollos. This is a local pizza place that is delicious!!! It has games for the kids to play, which is why we eat there a lot lol Anywho here are some pics of the goofy gals
How sweet is this picture of my baby girls? I let them lay in my bed while I did some things around the house. I came in and saw them asleep just like this. Im truly blessed.
Here's Daizee Duke! She thinks shes a human
And of course my little Cooper
Audree starts Pre-K 2 days a week tomorrow :( I dont know where the time is going. I just wish it would slow down for a bit. I promised her we would take her to get her nails and feet done before school and she held me to that promise. She was sooooo good and her feet and nails turned out so cute!
Later that night, Audree pulled out an experiment kit she got for Christmas last year. Its called Dr Evil or something like that lol Anywho it has things where you can make drinks, gummy spiders, etc. She pulled this out and of course made her daddy play with her. They were cracking me up listening to them talk to each other. This was kind of a "boy" thing so Brett really enjoyed it I think. They made some brain juice lol Audree made Brett & Ashlyn try it, needless to say their reactions said it all.

No comments:
Post a Comment