Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where does the time go?

Today my baby turned 10 months old. 10 MONTHS OLD!!!! I can't believe the time is passing so quickly, I mean heck its fixing to be 2009!! Audree is growing up so fast and at times I just think where did my little tiny baby go. I just keep thinking that 10 months ago I was sitting in a hospital bed and my baby girl was only hours old. Now here we are 10 months later....She is so long that when I hold her (like a baby) her legs just flop over the side. She is being very independent on certain things right now and it makes me oh so sad!!


Here she was 10 months ago today



Here she is today



Here are some things by little cutie patootie are doing:

*She is now waving hi and bye to everyone and everything in sight. She waves to the dogs, the tv, the computer, the christmas tree, etc. HAHA its really really cute.

*Drinking from her big girl sippy cup

*Crawling all over the house, we can't stop her

*Pulling herself to standing

*Babbling like crazy- every now and then we hear an ACTUAL REAL word

*Eats table food with us every now and then

* Loves pulling Daizee (our dog) ears! HAHA poor doggy

2 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Awe poor Daizee!!!!! Before you know it she will be one :o)

rodfab said...

she will always be Nonna and Grandad's baby girl! We love her with all of our big hearts!