Sunday, April 19, 2009

Audree & Her Couch

So for Easter my dad and stepmom got Audree a litle Dora couch. She has played on it everyday since she has got it and its just so cute. Ill ask Audree, "Where is Dora couch? She takes off to her room, looks around, finds it and the points at it.

Yesterday we had it out in the living room and she was just laying on it watching some tv. Isn't this just the cutest?

*P.S I VERY RARELEY EVER GET A PIC OF HER SITTING STILL!! HAHA THIS WAS RIGHT BEFORE HER NAP TIME.

She was really into Handy Manny

Watching Yo Gabba Gabba

Being a Big Girl

3 comments:

The Pifer's said...

awww I like the 1st one of her with her pigtails!

The Pifer's said...

p.s. time for a new background....the next major holiday is my anniversary, so do you need me to send you a pic of Zach and I on our wedding day or do you have one saved that you can use for the header :) ...LOL :)

Ashley said...

Umm...if we every come over to ya'lls house, you better hide that couch!! Avery will be wanting to take it home with her!! Hahaha...I want to get her one, but I just really don't have the space for it! I need a playroom for their stuff! I just LOVE her sweet little pigtails! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend and walk for that sweet little girl.