Friday, May 1, 2009

BRACELETS

If you follow my blog then you have probably read my past post about our friend, Crystal, and her daughter Bentley. If you aren't familiar with it you can read the beginning of Bentley's story by clicking here.
They now have wristbands to help all show support of Miss Bentley. We got ours today and I absolutleeey LOVE them! Audree took mine off of me as soon as I walked in the door and played with them all night. I will be taking a picture of us wearing them tomorrrow and adding them to this post. Help us show support for BRIAVE MISS BENTLEY in this journney she is going through.
Bracelet Details:
* $5.00 each
* If 6 or more are purchased, email me and I will give you a price break.
* Wristband reads "♥ I Heart Bentley ♥"
* Available colors - brown, light pink, white, hot pink, black
* Sizes available - adult & youth
* You can submit payment through paypal or by mail.
* To order -simple email welshcrbb@hotmail.coom the colors and sizes you would like to receive.
* If you do not have a paypal or any other way to pay please online, let me know and I will purchase them you and you can give me your payment.

The Braccelets

Miss Beentley

PLEAASE HELP SUPPORT BENTLEY BY ORDERING YOURS TODAY. WEVE GOOT OURS... HAVE YOU GOT YOOURS?

No comments: