Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weigh In

Well I only lost 1 lb this week, so I am kind of bummed. I did it to myself so I dont have anyone or anything else to blame.

You see Friday morning I ate a bacon, egg, cheese biscuit from McDonalds NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT on my diet!!

Saturday I had more than my fair share of chips and salsa from La Fiesta NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT on my diet!!

Sunday I ate boneless buffalo wings from Chili's and a rev velvet cake shot dessert NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT on my diet!!

SO as you can see I wasn't very strict on my diet this weekend!! However I had my 3 days of fun and ate things I hadnt eaten in a while. So here I go back full force on my diet hoping to lose a BIG number this next coming week! Ive lost 20.6 lbs so its better than nothing!!

No comments: