Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Time

I know I have said this a million and one times in the past 17 months, but the question always comes into my mind. Where has the time gone and where is it going?

My sweet baby girl is almost 18 months old THATS A YEAR AND A HALF!!! It seems like just yesterday we were staring at a positive pregnancy test. There are times when I catch myself day dreaming about her birth story and how scarey and frightening it was, but also how magical and amazing it was at the same time (if you do not know our birth story please read here). At times I want my little 5 lb baby back, the baby who depended on me for everything!
But there are also times that I just ♥ Like hearing her say momma, her giving me sugars (she makes the muah sound), the way we sit and play tea party, when we play baby dolls, etc. Audree has become so independent and personality WHEW it is on FIRE!!
I decided I would post some pictures from Audree when she was first born through just a couple months old and compare some new photos. I can't believe how much she has changed!!
""From a little girl so very small, how and when did you get so tall?""

Audree just hours after she was born

Daddy & his bundle of joy

Our perfect little girl

So small, but so precious

Our family of 3 and we love every minute of it

*************************************************************************************


All Smiles, All the Time

Looking so grown up in her big girl backpack
Our daughter

Being so silly

Being Miss Priss, she is the queen!!

We are so PROUD of our daughter! She DEF did not have an easy journey in this amazing thing we call life during her first month alive! She is so smart, advanced for her age, funny, goofy, crazy and everything else we can think of! We have decided we are ready to add to our family of 3. We are very excited and joyful to see how God will plan this out for our family. We may not end up pregnant, today, tomorrow, or even months from now, but I know that the good Lord upstairs is watching over us and he will bless us when he thinks it is our time. Until then, we will continue to love watching our beautiful angel grow!!

No comments: