Monday, August 17, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

I always wonder why the weekends go soooo fast and the weekdays go sooooo slow! When any of you figure this out would you please clue me in? This weekend was very fun and very relaxing which was much needed!

Friday night we didn't do much of anything (which was a okay by me!) I got off work around 5:15 and headed home. Brett, Audree & myself ate some yummy steak fingers daddy made us for dinner. Afterwards Pop Pop (my dad) came over and he brought Audree a "surprise". What was it you may ask? A dirt devil play vaccum!! Audree loves it when we vaccum the house so pop pop bought her, her very own! They played with it for a while and little missy cleaned the living room! We played and played until Audree went night night. Brett & I rented " I love you man" and I have to say this movie was pretty darn funny! Brett & I laughed so hard watching it. After the movie I crashed! I was so sleepy it was unreal!

Saturday morning little missy woke us up around 7:00. So we got up and rushed straight to the big girl potty! Audree sat on her princess throne for about 10 minutes then I heard her music play, thats right she went potty!! We clapped, danced and made a BIG deal out of it. She said yay audee haha I love hearing her say her name, she doesn't say her r in her name so its audee audee audee! Daddy had to referee a football scrimmage in Bynum so he left around 9 that morning. Audree & I had some good ol quality mommy and daughter time. We played, laughed, and had such a good time! She always brings the biggest smile to my face. After we played for a few hours it was nap time. Audree grabbed Elle, her elephant, and off we went to night night land. We slept for 2 whole hours!!! When we woke up we ate lunch and then daddy came home! We headed to the grocery store and my goodness we spent $227! We got lots of fruits and veggies for the baby though :o) Have to get my little peanut jr off to a good start. After shopping we went out to eat @ one of my favorite places, Johnny Carinos! I love their bread and dipping sauce!! Brett ordered chicken and sausage and skilletini and I ate some yummy chicken parmiagina. Audree just ate some of ours, since she likes a variety haha. After dinner we headed to the inlaws to visit and then came home and crashed. I took this picture of my two sweet loves fast asleep.




Sunday Audree let us sleep in until 7:45! HOLY MOLY that was AMAZING!! We got up, went to the big girl potty, and took a bath! Audree splished and splashed and had a fun bubble bath! Afterwards, I cooked us a big breakfast with eggs, bacon and biscuits! We tasted some yummy mulberry jelly our neice made for us and it was so good! We cleaned up the kitchen and then cleaned the rest of the house! We had another showing yesterday so we had to make sure it was all nice and tidy! We headed out around noon and picked up my neice. My sister in law and her boyfriend were having a cookout as a thank you for us helping them move a few weeks ago into their duplex! We had yummy burgers, delicious baked beans, out of this world mac n cheese, and of course my ever so famous dessert, butterfinger cake! Audree sure was showing off in front of Adam's (my sister in law's boyfriend) family. She was just laughing, make facing and talking it up. She is such a little ham! We were all stuffed and all I could think about was how good the back of my eyelids were looking. We headed back to the inlaws and took a wonderful nap! After we woke up we went and visited with nonna & grandad (my mom and stepdad) and then off to pop pop's (my dad). My sister and her friends were there so of course Audree had to show off again! She actually said my sister's name KISTIN, she normally only says KiKi! Audree played with my sister and all her friends and of course pop pop until 8:30 last night!! We finally said okay Aud its time to go home!! We all headed home and were pooped from our fun filled weekend! We all climbed in bed and next thing you knew we were all snoring!!

We hope yall had a great weekend!!

No comments: