Thursday, February 25, 2010

2 days before & 1 day after the snow....

Now if you live in Texas, you know the weather changes daily. One day it will be 32 & then the next day it will be 65.


Sunday it got into the 70's and it was absolutley BEAUTIFUL outside! After Audree's afternoon nap, we got her dressed and off we went outside to play! She looked so cute (but funny) in her shorts! I haven't seen her in shorts in months but she looked mighty adorable! She got to play on some of her outside riding toys and we got a good walk (we being me and Ashlyn haha). We then decided we would walk to Brett's parents house. They only live about 2 minutes way...... BY CAR! I just knew I could make it, and Im proud to say I did, but holy cow it was pretty tough! Word to the wise..... DO NOT WALK 2.5 miles WHILE 8 months preggo!! HAHA My tummy got really hard and Ashlyn felt so heavy. I had to take breaks, which I felt like the biggest weenie in the world for. However we made it to his parents house, and then his mom drove me home haha once again I felt like a big weenie!!



Here are some pics from the sunny day:


Waving hi to mommy



Audree & Daddy driving down the driveway

He is the best daddy ever



Having fun
Driving her car

Then of course Monday morning it was in the 40's and Tuesday we had our "blizzard" I forgot to post these pics in between so sorry they are out of order haha The day after the snow, Audree was still amazed at all the snow on the ground! She wanted to touch it, throw it, eat it, kick it, and everything else you can imagine. The first thing she did Wed morning was ask about the "noman"

Audree playing with the snow @ Grammy's

Our backyard the next morning

Audree wondering what happened to her "noman"


I ♥ this pic

No comments: