Saturday, February 27, 2010

Date Night

Tonight the hubby & I went on our offical 2nd date night in 2 years! We HATE leaving Audree anywhere we aren't, esp on the weekends since thats the only time we have with her all day and night. The only other time weve been on a dinner date was Valentine's Day of 09, other that whereever we go little miss is right with us! She's 2 and still hasn't stayed overnight anywhere haha


Tonight she went to dinner with her Godparents while we went to a local Japanese Steakhouse called Sho Guns. We had to wait about 45 min before being seated at one of the Hibachi grills but it was well worth it. We set with 3 other couples and the show began!



I missed the big "fire" at the beginning of the show with my camera and Brett wouldn't ask him to do it again haha The chef (not sure if thats what you call them there) did tons of tricks with his utensils, flipped eggs around, made fire, etc it was such a neat thing to watch! We had steak, chicken and shrimp for our meal and split it. Needless to say after the soup & rice I was stuffed to max capacity. (Everytime I eat I get full really fast, between the food and Ashlyn) The food was AMAZING and I would DEF go back again!!



Me & My Handsome Hubby

Preparing the grill

Flipping eggs

The yummy fried rice

The food was delicious


Onion Volcano

Ta da

No comments: