1 month from tomorrow our precious little Ashlyn will be making her debut into the world. I can not believe she will be here and the time has gone so quickly.
The weeks seems to go by quicker and quicker each week. I know some say it goes by slower for them towards the end but Im so nervous about having Ashlyn I think its opposite for me. Dont get me wrong, Im ready to see her, hold her, love her, kiss her, etc but at the same time Im scared of the c-section, the pain, how I will handle it, etc. So im really nervous about the actual procedure to get her here!
Audree tells her goodnight everynight and last night she said "I lub you sister" which of course just melted my heart. Audree seems to havea concept of everything, but I dont think she fully understands everything that is going to happen. She gives my belly hugs & kisses, talks to Ashlyn and loves looking at things for Ashlyn. Audree was talking this morning and Ashlyn started moving around that CRAZY! I think she already loves her big sister, what do you think?
We see the Dr Tuesday for our 34 week check-up and I have TONS of questions this time. I haven't had any the past few times Ive been in.
How your baby's growing:
Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers — which will help regulate her body temperature once she's born — are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies.
How your life's changing:
By this week, fatigue has probably set in again, though maybe not with the same coma-like intensity of your first trimester. Your tiredness is perfectly understandable, given the physical strain you're under and the restless nights of frequent pee breaks and tossing and turning, while trying to get comfortable. Now's the time to slow down and save up your energy for labor day (and beyond). If you've been sitting or lying down for a long time, don't jump up too quickly. Blood can pool in your feet and legs, causing a temporary drop in your blood pressure when you get up that can make you feel dizzy..
How Far Along? 34 weeks
Weight Gained/Loss? i go to the Dr Tuesday for another check-up so im hoping for only another 2 (seems like im gaining a lb a week) Total weight gained as of right now is 14 (but remember I lost 10, ive gained that back but only put on 4 to my pre-pregnancy weight)
Maternity Clothes: when Im not in scrubs
Sleep: well i get it in between the potty breaks (around 4 times a night)
Best Moment of the Week: my belly has been going NUTS!! See the below video
Movement- she is a little dancer! I will sit and watch my belly move all day long, it is SOOOO neat
Morning sickness? Nada
Gender- GIRLY GIRL!!
Labor Signs-noway, just tons of Braxton Hicks, those little things are PESKY
Belly Button-were still hanging with an innie for now, its getting stretched though
What do I miss- im ready for this heartburn to be done and over with. Its coming every single day and no matter what I do it wont go away
Here is a view of what I see quite often these days:
Ashlyn is a dancer, soccer player, and everything else in between. I sit in awe most part of the days just watching her move and wonder what she is up to. 1 month from tomorrow she will be here CRAZINESS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment