Okay so I have to admit I have been waiting for this show to come on. I have been seeing the previews for months and could not wait to see what this was all about. TLC follows savvy shoppers & EXTREME couponers (is that even a word??) They plan their trips to the grocery store which is outrageous. They have everything wrote down from how many things to buy, how much it will cost them, etc. One woman even walked over 2 miles A DAY to find left over cicular's to clip coupons out of them. I will admit that I will be watching this show every week lol I was AMAZED at these people's savings. I mean walking into a grocery store, receiving $1000 of grcoeries and paying $6. YES you read that correctly, only paid $6! My husband told me I needed to start clipping coupons. So last night after the show I went and looked, yeah i need A LOT of practice in order to know how they coupon clip lol BUT one lady made sense..... If you clip just 5 $1 coupons and use them a week you are saving $20 a month. I mean we can all stand to save money with todays economy, so I will be giving it a try! Wish me luck!!

No comments:
Post a Comment