Friends of ours are starting to embark on the newest part of the journey in hopes of concieving their baby. They have been trying to concieve their first baby for 5+ years and now they are turning to IVF. The Pifers started their first injection last night and have many more appointments coming up.
Please join us in prayers in hopes of them conceiving their little pifer bean!!!
It is also National Infertility Awareness Week. This is a special week. I think about infertility a lot simply because it is a part of my friends life. It is a week to care for someone who is dealing with infertility. It is a week to acknowledge a silent disease, one that you can rarely see with your eyes…there are no outward signs of the sadnesses within.
To me, this week should be a week of celebrating. Not celebrating infertility, but rather what we know about infertility and how that knowledge has opened doors. We should take time to celebrate all of those in the community who support couples battling infertility: doctors, therapists, lawyers, friends, and family. We should celebrate the successes along the way. We should celebrate the stronger relationships we have created because of what we have experienced. We should celebrate what we have become and the roads we have explored. We should celebrate our strength, our courage, our faith.
Let’s celebrate!!
Here is a song I found, and I love it!!! I think it hits the heart to many infertiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment