Friday after work, we headed up to Cheddars and ate with my dad and stepmom. Audree LOVES Cheddars and her favorite part about it is of course the cookie monster. After dinner, the girls wanted to go to Pop Pop & Mimi's so we went over there for a little bit. The girls just love their house, especially the stairs :)
Saturday morning I woke up to Ashlyn crying really hard holding her ear. She just kept saying Boo Boo over and over and over. The Dr didn't office til 8 and I called as soon as they opened. I got dressed and took her in. Of course they weighed her and she was a whopping 28 pounds :)
The Dr came in and of course Ashlyn knew exactly what was coming next. She started crying as soon as she saw him. Is wasn't our normal pedi as she wasn't on call, so we saw the pedi on call. He looked in her ear and said yep its red and there is an infection. Good thing was he said we caught it VERY early. So she is on amoxicillin twice a day for 10 days. She hasn't complained about it since Sat. morning.
After we got back home we decided we were gonna take a little road trip and take the girls to Fossil Rim. We picked up our niece and off we went. The girls LOVED this place. We were feeding animals, the girls were hanging out of the windows just laughing and looking at the animals, it was just a good time all around.
After we got home we had to get ready to celebrate our cousin's 18th birthday. We all met at La Fiesta, ate, mingled and had a great time. Audree was supposed to be spending the night with Grammy, PaPa & Laura but we got a phone call around 9:15 saying she was ready to come home. Of course I was so excited to go pick her up, I missed her and she had only been away from us for 3 hours! I picked her up and we were talking on the way home. I asked her why she wanted to come home and said because nobody can tickle her like mommy :)
Sunday we were just lazy bums! We didn't manage to get up and go to my inlaws. We decided at the last minute we wanted to grill out. So we got everything together, I made the patties and Brett grilled. They were super yummy and it hit the spot!
When we got home, the girls showered and got into bed. Brett & I watched The Dream House. It was a really good movie in my opinion. I jumped a lot lol Its not a scary movie, but it just had some spots in it where things happened and you weren't expecting it to.

No comments:
Post a Comment