Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day With Daddy

Well yesterday Brett took the day off and spent it with Audree. I must say he had his hands full!!

I think Audree is starting to teeth so she has been a pretty cranky baby. Now anybody who knows Audree, knows she is a happy go lucky girl who is always happy and easy to please. Brett thought otherwise yesterday! Poor thing, she whined all day he said unless she was being held. He called me and I got to talk to her on the phone and she got quiet when I was talking to her. Brett said she was looking around the room for m.e I came home at lunch and fed her bananas and her apple prune juice and tried to get her down for a nap. Yes daddy had her up since 6:30 and it was now 12 and she hadn't been to sleep. Audree fought her sleep for me, but she finally was down for the count. She only slept for about 30 minutes daddy said. When I got home we played and played and she seemed okay. I guess she just wanted her mommy :o) SHHHHHHHHHH dont tell daddy i said that!

Daddy had his referee meeting last night so it was just me and Audree from 5-7. I fed Audree her green beans and she conked out until 6:45. I had to WAKE her up at that time and force her to stay awake. While I cooked dinner she watched a little bit of chicken little and she was actually laughing while she was watching it. It was the cutest little thing. While Brett and I were eating dinner she kept turning around to make sure we were still there. Brett was just laughing at her.. She is just our world! I dont know what we ever did without her....

She also has the sitting up thing down! She sat up last night for about 45 minutes and did such a good job at it! Of course I put pillows around her just in case she falls down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does sound like shes teething! Kinley does the same thing girl! And then its like u have a new baby when the tooth pops out!
Aw i love that she was laughing at the TV~how CUTE is that!