Well tomorrow is the day we are all going to the Haunted House! I know some of yall are probably thinking Im nuts to be so excited over the haunted house, but i just ♥ going!! This morning we walked in and Jaimie and I looked at each other and screamed 1 more day!! HAHA Last night when Amanda came over its all we talked about. its like we are going to Disney World or something...were crazy!!
Tomorrow morning we will get up and head to Austin for my little cousins birthday parties. It starts at noon so we have to leave there by no later the 3. Once I get home I will have 1 hour to get Audree bathed, clothed, and everything ready for her bed. Daddy says I have to have everything laid out and he will put her to bed during half time of the Longhorn game. HAHA Brett is such a Longhorn fan its unreal! So Audree will stay at home with daddy and pawpaw Dave tomorrow night and help cheer on the Longhorns!!
Amanda and I will be leaving here around 5:30, then we are all meeting in West to have dinner. After that the night fun begins!! Oh I can't wait!! Yall come back now ya here.. haha well for pictures that is! Wish us luck..
No comments:
Post a Comment