Well we all bought our tickets for the Haunted House yesterday! We are all so stinking excited its unreal!! Jaimie, a girl I work with, has been counting down the days with me. Everyday we come in to work and say okay only X days left! The guys at work are ready to scare the crap out of us. Yesterday my boss got a video on email and the title was girl falls off bike. So he calls us in there and i say whats' going to happen? He says nothing, this is hiliarious. So we, like IDIOTS, fall for it and yeah a scary person pops up at the end and we screamed!! haha
Ill DEF have pictures posted on Sunday morning of the big event!!
Mean while my sister in law and I were talking about that scary video, yes i had to email to it everyone haha, and she said she heard on the radio about this one in Austin! HOLY MOLY I so.... wanna go!!! Here is the website..
http://www.themansionofterror.com
**SHELLY YOU WANNA COME TO THIS ONE?? IT HAS CLOWNS HAHAHA**
1 comment:
u are EVIL!!!!!! hahaah no no and NO!!!! I was ALREADY scared of clowns when i went to my 1st haunted house in the 7th grade. And to make matters worse, the clown in the house poked my eye with his plastic knife. i about came unglued!!!!!!! YALL have fun!
Post a Comment