Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Verdict Is In......

DUN DUN DUN..........

I finally went to the Dr today after missing 2 days of work because I feel like crud. I have an upper resp infection, bronchitis and an infection in my lung? I think that goes in with the URI though. Anywho Im on antibiotics and cough syrup so hopefully Ill start feeling better soon!!!

So far Audree hasn't gotten it so keep praying she doesn't. We have gone 8 months without her ever being sick and we want to keep that streak going strong!!

Thanks to everyone who has emailed and txt me to tell me I hope I get better!! I apprecaite it, yall rock!! Now Im off to take my cough syrup and conk out (its has codeine it, so I'll be in lala land)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor thing! u get better soon! audree told me to tell u she wants her mommy back!!