Well it was Audree's 2nd Easter but she was too little last year to do anything. She should have been still baking last Easter but of course she didn't want to stay in there.
We woke up and went to church Sunday morning and we thought we would take Audree to the service. GEEZ... i couldn't tell you a thing that he said. Audree was so wild during service. She was laughing at the people behind us. A 9 yr old boy thought it would be fun to make faces at Audree the whole time. HAHA it was funny and did keep her entertained but we learned our lesson... next service NURSERY!!
After church we came home and the Easter bunny had left Audree some eggs in the house. I told Audree the Easter bunny must have came when we were at church, and he knew it was raining so she had to hunt them inside. She was so cute getting all the eggs and putting them in her basket!! Afterwards she opened her Easter basket from us and she loved playing with all of the toys and books. She took a nap before we headed to Grammy and PaPaw's so she could be in a good mood!
We headed over to Brett's parents after Audree's nap and we ate some YUMMY chicken fajitas my father in law made. Due to my diet I can't have many carbs so I couldn't eat the tortillas but I think I had half a jar of jalapenos haha. Cousin Laura and Aunt Emily got Audree a litle easter bunny and a cute dress. Grammy & PaPaw gave her some candy, a new bathing suit, a shirt, pants, yogurt melts and some banana getber cookies! She raked it in! After lunch the girls hunted eggs outside and then we played with confetti eggs. Laura got EVERYONE, but me and Audree. We were the lucky ones of the day. She had a blast with those eggs and I loved seeing her have such a good time.
After Brett's parents, we ran to my mom's and said a quick hi. We had Easter with them Saturday night when we got home from vacation. I didn't get to take any pics because my camera was dead :o( My mom did hunt eggs for her and stuffed them with socks! THANK YOU MOM!!! We needed socks really bad for her. Mom also got her a lamb and lots of clothes! Nonna spoils her.
The final stop of the day was to my dad's. Grandpa grilled out ribs and chicken and grandma made some cheese dip. My dad got Audree the cutest little Dora couch and Audree loved it!! She was so amazed at this thing and she climbed on it all night long. They also got her a little doll that speaks English and Spanish and teaches her her nose, eyes, toes, tummy, and plays games! It was really cute. Brett and my stepmom went outside and played basketball (my stepmom WHOOPED him) and then we headed in for the night. Audree crashed before we even got halfway down my dad's street.
We are DEF blessed and God has blessed us.



4 comments:
Looks like she had a blast! Love all the pics :) I can't wait to do the walk for her in a couple of weeks. Kristina Sims texted me earlier today and we were talking about it and she is going to join us.
I saw the pics on myspace last night, I love them all! And the dress you have on looks cute, I couldn't see the whole thing, but from what I could see it looks really cute!! :)
Yall were so cute! Loved auds dress!!glad she had a good time :)
Ha that baby is spoiled rotten lol
Ya'll look like ya'll had a good time
Post a Comment