Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter

I promised I would get these pics posted, so here they are!

Easter day we hosted our very first Easter. We normally have to hit up everyone's house (which ends up being about 3 of them) and this year I thought it would be nice if the girls could stay at home and we could have everyone at our house. It turned our wonderful and Im so thankful that my entire family could be under one roof for this special celebration.

Sunday morning the girls woke up and had to find their Easter basket's the bunny had hid for them. Audree was super duper excited to see that the Easter bunny had left her all sorts of things for our beach trip this summer. Ashlyn, well she still had no clue why she was opening up an easter basket lol.

At 3 we had everyone over to being the Easter celebration. When everyone we got there the Easter bunny had over 100 eggs waiting for them to hunt. It was race once we walked outside to see who could get the most eggs. Ashlyn had no clue what was going on and she was probably thinking why in the world are we picking up these eggs!

After the hunt we came inside to eat. We had brisket, sausage, potato salad, baked beans, deviled eggs, and banana pudding. All of the food was DEVOURED! After dinner we all sat around, kicked back and talked. Then it was time for....... CASCARONES!!! I have been buying these every year and its the highlight of the day. Of course my neice has a casuality year with my hubby, she gets him with an egg, then he pays her back and well you know the ending lol

Ashlyn was not feeling well, so I didn't get any pictures of the girls together :( But here are the pics I did get!











No comments: