I couldn't see anything but this in the middle of my eye. I thought okay it will go away, it will go away, needless to say it never passed. About 20 minutes went by and i felt like i was going to pass out. The room seemed like it was getting darker by the second and I said I have to get out of here, I have to go home. I went into a full blown anxiety attack, which is NOT what I needed on top of this. A co-worker drove me home, by the time we hit my driveway, my vision was back, but it wasn't long before my head started pounding. It literally felt like my head was going to explode and my eyes were hurting so bad. I called Brett crying because I didn't know what to do. I took some medicine, pulled the covers over my head and crashed for about 2 hours. I woke up feeling better, but my head still feels like i have a dull headache.
I can honestly say I have never ever had that happen to me and I never ever want that to happen to me again. It was HORRIBLE! My poor husband gets these from time to time and I do not know how he handles them. I mean it was so debilitating yesterday, that I actually had to leave my job. I'm praying for a better day today WITHOUT any episodes!!


No comments:
Post a Comment