Thursday, February 9, 2012

Audree's 4th Birthday Party

This past weekend we celebrated Audree's 4th birthday with all of her friends. We had an absolute blast and must say we are very blessed to have the friends and family we have.

We had her party at a local place called pinwheel kids. We hired a party decorator who basically did EVERYTHING for us! She had the placed decked out in hello kitty and zebra! It was absolutley ADORABLE!! The kids ran and played in the treehouse, painted on canvas', got their faces painted and overall looked like they had a WONDERFUL time!

I have professional pictures from the party, but they will not be ready until the beginning of next week. I can't wait to see how those turned out. The pictures I have I just snapped with my cell phone when I had a chance.



Audrees AWESOME cake



Yummy Hello Kitty Cake Pops



Audree in front of her cake



My little artist painting



Sweet Miss Kinley with face painted LOVE THIS GIRL!!



My sweet niece Laura and her hello kitty face



All the kids chowing down on cake


Audree and her buddies from school


Audree & Kinsey, so sweet


The girls hanging out after the party


Aud and Aunt KiKi in the treehouse


My little bug loved the cake


1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

Awww how sweet!! Kinley enjoyed the party :) Everything turned out GREAT & adorable!!