I have such an amazing husband. God blessed me with the most AMAZING man in the entire world. I couldn't ask for a better man to be with me until the day I die. He takes care of me in so many ways, and I am grateful for that. While Im at work, I just can't wait for the clock to say 5 so I can go home and be with him. I love his hugs, they are so warm and embracing. I love his sweet kisses, I love his sincereness with me, I love the way he looks at me, I love the way he helps me do anything that is needed, I just love him all the way around. I couldn't imagine him not being in my life.
My 2 sweet daughters. How did I ever have a world without my 2 sweet girls?!? I can't even imagine what my life was like before them. To wake up and them and theyre smiling, giggly faces is just the most amazing feeling in the world. To hear them say mommy, good morning and I love you just feels my heart with the upmost joy anyone can feel. To come home and see them at lunch or when I get home from work and have them run into my arms is just so awesome. To be able to talk with them, watch the grow, play, and put them to bed is something that I look forward to each and every day. God, thank you for them, I truly am so grateful.
My family- I have the best & supportive family in the entire world. My parents are just amazing people. My brother is a role model to me. My sister is well she is just her lol NO KIDDING, my sister is a very beautiful & talented person. Sure we are crazy from time to time, but what's a family without a few nuts right?
My friends. Where would you be without friends? I know I would be lost at sometimes. They are always there to listen whether Im venting, need advice or just to chit chat. Sometimes its nice to have an outside ear to talk and have listen.
My life has been blessed all the way around and it just gets better everyday it seems like. The Lord has defintley given more than I could ever imagined him giving me. I am so thankful that he has blessed me with the people and things in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment