Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things

*Shells tagged me on facebook but I decided to do it on here:

25 Random Things About Me:

1. I ♥ my daughter more than life itself

2. I have 1 sister and 1 brother

3. Im TERRIFIED of thunder storms

4. I want my best friends to have a child so bad it hurts

5. I love strawberry cheesecake ice cream from Baskin Robbins

6. Ave always wanted to be a kindergarden teacher

7. I loved being pregnant and I want to be pregnant again

8. Im scared to death of flying

9. I stress over the littlest things in life

10. I have anxiety really bad

11. Im addicted to reality shows

12. I buy my daughter WAAAAAAAAY to many clothes

13. I take naps every weekend with Audree

14. I have gall stones and Im too scared to have my gall bladder taken out

15. I dont care what people think about me, hate me or love me doesn't matter to me

16. I am HORRIBLE at Math

17. I have 3 dogs

18. I take way too many pictures of Audree (seriously i have like over 1000 and she is only 11.5 months)

19. I can not swallow pills for the life of me (yeah even advil is too big)

20. I have to write with big fat pens I can't use the small thin ones

21. I have 150% FAITH in God

22. My toe nails have to be painted

23. I push snooze on my alarm clock 5 times before I get out of bed every morning

24. I watch nick at nite to go to sleep

25. There are 2 people in the world that I can not stand to be around, but sometimes you have to go with the flow of things right?

I TAG:

Tiffany
Katy
Ashley H
Ashley S

2 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Thanks! I was super bored haha!!!

Anonymous said...

good job mama!
my toenails HAVE to be painted too!