Friday, January 16, 2009

Decorations and Cake

Well Audree's decorations came in this morning and Im so excited!! I haven't seen them yet, because I had them shipped to my mom's house!! AHHH I can't believe they are here! 3 weeks from tomorrow itll be her party!!

Also I think I may be having a change of heart on the cake. Im think I may want to do a sheet cake and have a pic of her in the NICU and then a pic now. What do yall think?

2 comments:

Emily White said...

Did you know you still have Christmas music on here? I just heard it I couldn't figure out where it was coming from... anyway...

I think the tiered cake is really cute, but the two pictured sheet cake would be very sentimental. Can they do that? The picture thing?

Anonymous said...

i had a cake made during super bowl when colts won. had a pic of peyton put on it, from heb!
either way will be cute! ur choice mama!