Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Curves
So I wasnt happy with my results from week 1 weigh in... YEAH I GAINED .2 pounds!! I was so mad and upset it was unreal. I mean here I am eating fruits and veggies, not going over my points, worked out 5 days last week and gained .2 lbs!! So this week I joined Curves hoping this would boost me up in the weigh loss department. I went in today and had a lot of fun!! Its circuit training and each machine is 30 seconds long and you do the whole round 2 times. You push yourself as hard as you can for the whole 30 seconds, but you dont get tired of the machines because you aren't on them very long. The lady took my measurements and I about passed out.... I could not believe that those were MY numbers! We sat down and talked about goals and what size jeans I would like to be in. In order for me to get in that size I have to lose 32 inches overall and 30 pounds, but my goal is 40, Ill be back to high school weight then. Its a HUGE challenge but I am VERY READY for this!! Wish me luck that I lose more at this week's weigh in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good luck sweetie, I know you can do it!!!! :o)
It is funny how some of this stuff works! I know you will see a difference this week at weigh in! Good luck :)
Post a Comment