Friday, January 2, 2009

Under the Weather

Well we made it 11 months without Audree getting sick, but our streak has ended :o( I started getting congested earlier this week: coughing, sneezing, stopped up, etc. I tried to stay away from Audree as much as possible because I didn't want her to catch it. New Year's Eve she started getting a runnt nose but I was hoping it wouldn't go any futher than that WRONGO!! She couldn't sleep, can't breath out of her nose and is sneezing. So this morning Brett & I took her to the Dr. She didn't say too much just that it was going around. She prescribed her an antihistimine. We got home, gave her a dose of meds, and fed her lunch. I felt of her forehead and she felt really warm, I took her temp and it was 101.1. AHHHHHHHHH first time my baby has ever had a fever. So I gave her some Motrin and she was out like a light. I feel so sorry for her. She is all stopped up, doesn't feel good, and is WHINEY!! Just keep Audree in your prayers so she can get better soon.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Poor baby!! I hate when they are sick!! I hope she starts to feel better!

Amanda Warden said...

Yeah, so might I add, Abigail was like that for TWO WEEKS yes.. TWO WEEKS my dr kept telling me it was nothing and that she would get over it that all babies get stopped up.. I had to take her to the dang ER a week before Christmas and found out she had a bad case of bronchitis.. they put her on xopenx and she got better.. boy was I PISSED! But hopefully Audree is way better now! Bless her poor little heart!