Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bye Red Ruby Hello Coal Camry

Well we made our decision last night to go back to the car dealer and see what kind of deal they would offer us on the camry i loved. So we go in, they look at my old car (red ruby) and come back and say okay we can offer 369 a month. HAHA I laughed and was like NOWAY!! Brett said Sorry we can't do that. He said what else can you offer us? He said well Im not sure what we can do. Brett said well if you can't get it under $330 its no deal. My heart just sunk because I really really wanted this car. He said if I can get it under $330 are you going to buy it? Brett said Im not going to committ to anything, he said you tell me what you can do for me. So we got in the car, drove it up to his parents for his dad to look at. Brett and I had a long talk about the car, if I was serious about it, etc. I said yes Im serious i love this car. So we went back and told the guy under $330 and we will take it. He went into the finance officer's office and they worked numbers came back and TADA payments are $328! I was so excited, I was jumping from the inside out! We signed our papers and off we went. As we were walking out the door I did get sad to leave my red ruby behind!!! I mean Ive had the car for 3.5 years. It was the first car Brett and I purchased together, it was basically my wedding gift from Brett and it was Audree's first car she rode in. Ahhh memories!!!

Brett and I were also talking about our credit score. I was so happy our credit score was 803!!!

1 comment:

The Pifer's said...

I'm glad yall found a car!!!! CoNgRaTs on Coal Camry!!!!