Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend Fun

Well we had such a great weekend and Im sad to see it come to an end!

Friday I got off work @ 12 and me and miss audree took a little nap (I just love napping with her). After we woke up we headed to the mall and we did some Christmas shopping. We then met up with my inlaws and neice and went to dinner.

Saturday we woke up and watched UT kick Kansas' booty. Then headed off to Austin. My little cousin is a cheerleader for Capital Cheer and she had an exhibition so we went and watched her. WOW!! She was just back handspringing all over the place. She was so good. We decided we would spend the night with my aunt and uncle and cousins instead of driving back to waco. My uncle grilled us out some burgers, beans, and french fries and they were tummy licious! After that we started a fire and roasted marshmellows! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! My little cousins kept burning their marshmellows and well........ I wasn't too good at it either haha. My uncle finally taught me the "fine art" of roasting marshmellows and boy they were good!

This morning we woke up and my aunt made us breakfast burritos! I ♥ her breakfast burritos! Brett says she could sell them in a store :o) My uncle also went and got us some donuts too. They are always soo good to us when we come to visit them. Audree and I slept on the way back home. Now we are home and just watching some football. Not ready for the work week, but I just keep thinking 1 more week then its turkey day!!

No comments: