So Brett & I have been working really hard with Audree on crawling. Most of the time she realizes that she can roll to and from and get to places faster and easier than crawling. Well last night I put a toy in the middle of the floor and said come on Aud, come to mommy and the toy! She was so funny. She stretched her little arms as far as they could do, looked at the toy, looked at me, looked at the toy again and her little legs came shooting out from underneathe her! It was so cute. She finally "army" crawled her way to the toy. I tried to get action shots but as soon as the camera came out she decided she was going to pose for me!



1 comment:
ohh that is all kinley would do for months was army crawl! she didnt start really crawling until a month ago or so! so dont feel bad if thats all she does for a while! thats the first step!! yay!
Post a Comment