Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Deed Is Done

Well most of you know I have been BEGGING Brett to let me get Audree's ears pierced. I just think its something that all little girls should have done. He has always told me no, but today I convinced him to let us do it. So we loaded up and off to Claire's we went. I wanted to get both ears done at the same time, but the lady said its better with babies that they do it one at a time that way they dont jerk and the holes get uneven. I had to hold her so we sat in the chair and held the Claire's bear, she even had her ears pierced. I was getting really nervous the closer and closer it got to doing it. Audree actually did good for the first hole, but the second one she did NOT like at all. She cried for about a minute and that was it. Once I showed her herself in the mirror she started laughing haha. Im very proud of you Audree you were such a BIG girl!! You look so pretty!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww i love that!!!!!!!!! they look sooooo beautiful!